Ecommerce Month at MWW
Montague WebWorks wants to help you get ready for the holiday online selling season
New RocketFusion ECOM Module
We have been upgrading the RocketFusion software over the past couple of months, here at Montague WebWorks, and are excited about the new level of ease and consistency in the admin interface.
Every Content Module, such as News, Calendar, Ecom, have all been reviewed and their interfaces brought into alignment such that most workflows are now the same. Editing items, creating new items, managing items, etc., all work pretty much the same. Adding a photo is easier. Sharing content to social media and your email lists has now become available to every module, as well.
It's pretty cool.
It's ECOM Time
So now we're ready to crank up the e-commerce engines and get some selling motion going on for our customers.
We are upgrading existing customer websites, and taking on new customers, cramming in as many as we can before the end of November -- Black Friday and Cyber Monday!
Prices are as follows:
Existing RocketFusion Customers
- Simple upgrade from Photo Gallery Module w/ PayPal to Ecom Module
- $100 Module Fee, plus $75/hr for conversion time.
- We will just move your existing images, titles, descriptions and prices over to the ECOM Module and work with you to add shipping and inventory numbers. Whole thing should take just a couple hours.
- Ecom Module add-on, and build the store from scratch
- $200 Module Fee, plus $75/hr for importing / setting up your shop.
New RocketFusion Customers
- Completely new RocketFusion website with Ecom Module
- $750 to set up your basic site, ECOM $250 Module Fee, plus $75/hr to import / setup your shop.
The Ecom Module can be setup with PayPal, Stripe or Authorize.net. If you don't have any of those and you're planning on selling online this season, we recommend Stripe.com
Posted: to WebWorks News on Wed, Aug 19, 2020
Updated: Wed, Nov 25, 2020